1. Cut out the size of the picture frame you would like to use from the template on the website.
2. Stick the template of your choice onto card from a cereal box or any cardboard.
3. Cover the squares of the template with decorative paper or any material of your choosing to give a mosaic effect. Coat the mosaic with non-toxic PVA glue that dries clear.
4. Place a picture, photograph or colourful design in the central area within the mosaic frame and stick down.
5. Use the template on the website to make a cardboard support for your frame.